Friday, March 04, 2005

Little Boy Bed

Jed got a little boy bed today! It's a toddler bed - which means that it's the same size as a crib except that it's not got the railings like a crib. To him, it's more like a toy at this point - he is loving to climb up and stand on it. He hasn't slept on it yet because we wanted to start with tomorrow's nap instead of tonight's full 10-12 hour sleep. We are hoping that it's a smooth transition. (How likely is that?!) I don't necessarily think that he will be attached to the crib...I just think that he will not want to stay in his bed once we put him there, but with just a few months left before his little sister arrives, we thought we'd better start getting him ready for a new bed.

My little boy is growing up so fast!!

1 Comments:

Blogger shauna said...

I'm anticipating new pics of Jed. It's been awhile since I've seen him. He's getting so big so fast!

3/22/2005 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home